Monday, August 11, 2025

I Stand With

In a time where saying or writing this can get you physically and verbally attacked I will continue to say:

I am NOT Homeless, but I stand FOR Homeless Rights!

I am NOT a Woman, but I stand FOR Women’s Rights!

I am NOT Homosexual, but I stand FOR Homosexual Rights!

I am NOT in an Interracial Relationship, but I stand FOR Interracial Couple’s Rights!

I am NOT Jewish, but I stand WITH the Jews!

I am NOT Ukrainian, but I stand WITH Ukraine!

I am NOT a Veteran, but I stand FOR Veteran’s Rights!

I am NOT Disabled, but I stand for Disabled Rights!

Don’t let any Person, Politician, Religious Leader or Organization try to place blame or incite fear towards the above Groups.

They are merely trying to use them as Scapegoats so we don’t look too deep at the real reasons for our current problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.